Comment on page
Golden Crypto Lottery
The Golden Crypto Lottery benefits all parts (purchase, earn, spend and burn) of the Golden Crypto ecosystem. It plays an important role for the Golden Crypto ecosystem and we will continue to include and develop additional utilities and features.
If the numeral digits on your tickets match the winning numbers in the correct order, you win a portion of the prize pool. Simple as that!
- STEP 1 Buy Tickets. The prices are set when the rounds start, equal to 1 USD in GDOGE per ticket.
- STEP 2 Wait for the Draw of each round. There are two draws every day: once every 12 hours.
- STEP 3 Check for Prizes. Once the drawings of any particular round is over, come back to the Golden Crypto lottery page and check to see if you're a winner!
Here’s an example of a lottery draw, with two tickets, A and B.
- Ticket A: The first 3 digits and the last 2 digits match, however the 4th digit does not match. Therefore this ticket only wins a “Match first 3” prize.
- Ticket B: Although the last 5 digits in this ticket match, the first digit does not. Therefore this ticket does not win a prize.
The prize earnings for the match categories do not ‘stack’: For example, if you match the first 3 digits in order, you will only win the prize from the ‘Match 3’ category, and not from ‘Match 1’ or ‘Match 2’.
The prize funds for each lottery round come from three different sources:
- 100% of the accumulated GDOGE used to purchase tickets by people for a particular round, goes back into the prize pools for the rewards of each respective round.
- If after the drawing of any round, there are categories where there are no winners, the unclaimed GDOGE for that category will roll over into the next round of prize pools. The prizes for each matching category, will then include the rolled over amount from the previous drawing rounds, where the amounts are redistributed among their respective prize pools.
- A certain amount of GDOGE from the treasury wallet will be added to the prize pool manually, from time to time, to increase the prize amounts for all of the matching categories.